Why join Kia?
At Kia we understand that buying a new car has never been more complicated with increasing choice of models including electric and hybrid and a vast array of high tech features across all car ranges. Customers want to take the time to choose the car that best suits their needs in a non-pressurised environment which is why Kia Dealers are recruiting new Genius roles.
Talent Gateway are supporting recruitment for several Kia Dealerships across the country. Click ‘Apply to become a Kia Genius’ to see details and locations of current vacancies, and check back regularly as we add more Dealers and locations.
Being a Genius is about being passionate about cars, technology and above all customer service. With one of the broadest Eco model line-ups, it’s vital that Kia Geniuses know every detail of every car in the Kia range, from the EV6 to e-Niro and Soul EV, to the best-selling Sportage in Mild Hybrid. Check out our full range on: www.kia.com/uk
What’s the Opportunity?
With your passion for new products, technology and customer service you will play a key role within a Kia Dealership, becoming recognised as an expert who is proud to be a Kia Genius.
You will enhance the customer experience by sharing your knowledge of Kia products and technology and, through effective consultation with our customers, be able to help them select the Kia vehicle that meets their needs in a non-pressurised environment.
As a Kia Genius, you will work effectively with the rest of the Dealership Team, bringing skills and knowledge that will inspire customers, build commitment and loyalty and ultimately increase sales.
What’s in it for me?
- A launch pad into a career in Automotive
- Intensive Genius training programme to get you up to speed
- Award winning product training
- Access to top of the range technology
Applying to become a Kia Genius
If you’ve already applied you should have received an email from Talent Gateway with more information. If you’ve applied but can’t see this email, please check your spam / junk folder first, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still can’t see it.
If you haven’t already applied, click here to get started!
What happens next?
- Step 1: Complete the online application form and upload your cv.
- Step 2: We’ll review your application and if there’s a fit, we’ll be in touch – normally within 72 hours – to discuss the role and your application.
- Step 3: If the telephone interview goes well, we’ll ask you to complete 3 video screening questions to help the dealer to understand what you could bring to their role.
- Step 4: We’ll let you know whether you’re invited to a face to face interview with the dealer.
This will be a quick and easy process and we will support you throughout the process.